Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Financial Planning My Struggle With PCOS

Remember how in my original post I said we can't afford to be infertile. Well, we can't afford to be infertile! 

Bills have started to come in. Yikes! Some of them I am fighting! I am not getting my blood checked weekly because of my PCOS. I am getting my blood checked weekly because I have pre-diabetes and hypothyroidism. Insurance should pay for that. Also, insurance should pay for my original visit. It was just a Dr's appt and they did the ultrasound to see what was going on, not because I was infertile. And technically, we do not know that I am infertile! I could get pregnant this month! 

Long story short, insurance should be covering some of this and I am fighting it until they do. 

It also doesn't help that I had an ER visit. That was a little expensive! Oops! 

So, I've been saying that I was going to get a 2nd job fo a while now and I think the time has come. Unfortunately to get a 2nd job I need to get a new SS card since my still says Amanda McQuin. I really do NOT have the patience to sit in the SS office. Yuck! Guess I will just have to bite the bullet. 

Now I make the decision if I want to go back to serving, where I can make quick cash in short hours (hopefully), or, if I should go somewhere where I know the hourly rate for sure and can plan around how many hours I will need to work!

Stay tuned! Then you can come visit me and help with the Nathan and Amanda baby fund! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment