Sunday, May 4, 2014

Not the brightest crayon in the box! My Struggle With PCOS

I am so very disappointed in myself. I thought that I was doing the easy thing, but instead I did the stupid thing! 

Instead of lugging my ovulation tester and strips out to Montana, I just had my Mom buy me one for out there. It all sounded great. I didn't want it to break in my luggage or have anything else go wrong with it. 

So I took my tests while I was at my Mom's with no ovulation. I got back tonight and put a new stick into my old tester and it flashed as if it were a new cycle. I read the instructions and it said if you don't test for 3 days, it will assume you are starting a new cycle. Duh. 

Per my fertility friend app calculator, I should ovulate tomorrow or Tuesday. It most likely does not give the test enough time to read my cycle to tell me it I am ovulating or not. 

I have been crying like a baby because I am so upset and so hormonal. The 100mg of clomid was terrible on my system. I really wanted this month to be the month. 

Nathan says not to freak out. We will just continue on with our schedule and pray that it works. I know I shouldn't get so upset and be so negative, but I'm pissed. 

I guess all we can do is hope and pray that the 100 mg made me ovulate and by following our schedule, we will end up pregnant! 

I just can't help put feel like we are going into this battle blind and it takes my control away...


1 comment:

  1. Awww, its okay! It is really tricky making sure everything is in order when going through this. I am in the same situation as you. I have taken my progestrone on the wrong day before which is so counterproductive. We are all human, give yourself some grace! Best of luck and press on!

    ReplyDelete