Saturday, October 29, 2011

In love with my crock pot

So lately I have been making a lot of stuff in the crock pot and I just love it! It is so convient to just throw everything in there in the morning and then have dinner ready at night. Well, I had to work at 7 am this morning, so last night around 10pm I put an egg bake in the crock pot and it was ready for work this morning! Everyone at work really enjoyed it. I didn't like it much, but I'm pretty picky.

Crock pot egg bake
Place 1/3
1 30 oz bag of frozen hashbrowns
1 lb pre cooked ham-cubed
1 sm onion
1 lg green pepper
1 lb cheese
12 eggs
1/4 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste

Sautee chopped onion, green pepper and cubed ham. Spray crock pot with cooking spray or use crock pot liner. You will layer ingredients until the top. Place 1/3 bag of frozen hasbrowns on bottom, then add 1/3 of ham veggie mixture, then 1/3 bag of cheese. Repeat steps until all ingredients are gone. Beat eggs in bowl and add 1/4 cup milk to mixture. Pour over top of layers. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Serve with salsa if you like. Can also be mixed up and used for breakfast burritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment