Friday, November 4, 2011

Routines

Most people who know me, know that I like routines. I like things to be done in a certain way, at a certain time and I really believe that there is an order for things to be done for a certain reason.  Call me OCD, call me crazy, call me whatever you want, but I live a pretty strressless life and I believe that it is because of the order in my life. 

With that being said, Nathan started on nights tonight where he works from about 11am-10pm. He really only needs to be there from 1pm-10pm, but as most of you also know, I am marrying a work-a-holic. :)  

This just throws an entire wrench into my routines. For the next 3 weeks, I will be home by myself at night, spending breaks by myself at work, and going to bed at night without Nathan. Yuck! 

It really isn't that bad. I also have adaptability as a strength so by Tuesday I will have a new routine in place and my life with be back in order! But for tonight, I'm going to have a bit of a self-pity party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment