Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time

Nathan and I met at The CBE Group, where he is a trainer and I am a collector. Yes, he was my trainer! What? I've been a teacher's pet my whole life! Ha! Jokes aside, I am very blessed that I met Nathan. I took quite the pay cut and quite the leadership cut to take this job. I had actually hired someone to work for me at Sprint that left CBE to come work for me. When I made the decision to quit Sprint without a job or even a plan of what I was going to do, I was very lucky that CBE called me and hired me the next day. Landing me in Nathan's training class! 

We used to get to spend our 15 minute breaks together and my 30 minute lunch, but with a schedule change for Nathan with becoming the trainer of a new division of the company and getting Jack, we don't get to spend that time together at all. I have really noticed it taking an emotional toll on me as I need kind of that time together. A lot happens during the day that I just want to tell Nathan about. I really just enjoy spending time with him and talking to him all day. 

So tonight, I didn't get off work until 6:30 and Nathan is at workout until 7:30. I haven't really seen him since about 10pm last time! UGH!

PS. I am changing the blog name to "Keeping up with the Jones'" As this is becoming more of a blog about Nathan and my new life together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment