Friday, October 22, 2010

New Beginnings

Through life we have all learned that things come to an end. Either voluntary or involuntary, things end. I dont think its how they end that matter, but what you do next. So, here lies the question, what do I do next?

Well, I keep living. I have a great job, I love what I am going to school for, I have great friends to keep my mind of things, and a great family to always support me.

Things end for a reason, and I am just glad that I have one.  Although my heart is shattered and my mind is a blur, today I started a new chapter in my life, and I have blank pages to fill. So I guess I better start living.

I love Cedar Falls and this area, but I want more. I would LOVE to move to North Carolina and have a romance perfect for a Nicholas Sparks book. Or maybe move to the North West Coast and have a romance perfect for a Kristin Hannah book. Any way it works, I know I want love in my life.  It is the most thrilling and fulfilling feeling in the world and I don't know how I ever went 22 years without knowing what it feels like! If there is one thing that I take away from this last chapter it will be love.

Its funny that I just blogged a couple of days ago about dreams and reality. Here I was thinking that all of my dreams had been shattered when the reality is I just wasn't sharing them with the right person. I still want all of my dreams, and I still believe that they can all become my reality.

So, today I have learned that the best part about starting a new chapter in your life is that the pages are blank. You can fill them with whatever you want. So, lets start this journey! I'm glad you will all be following along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment