Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I want to do

So, there are alot of things that I have wanted to do for a while that I just havent done. Partly because of money and partly because I didnt really have anybody who wanted to do it with me.

For instance I love going on road trips. I love staying in hotels and I love just experiencing fun, new things. I can be a homebody at times, but I really just love to get out and do something.  Now that I have a job that gives me amble PTO to take time off work, I am making sure that this year, and from here on out I do the things that I want to do no matter if I end up doing them alone or not!

For starters, I have always wanted to go to Galena, IL. I have heard that it is a beautiful town and I have always just wanted to have a romantic weekend there. So I paid for one. Now we just have to have a weekend to go!

I have also been wanting to go to Chicago forever. I love the city, I love the atmospher, and I love getting away. So for Nathans birthday in July we will be going to Chicago and going to a White Sox/Cubs game! It will be soo much fun!

I really want to go to a nice lake somewhere this summer as well and stay in a cabin. We used to do stuff like that when I was a kid all of the time and I miss it. I like the outdoors when I want to be out there. (haha) I love floating on a tube in the lake and just kicking back and relaxing. A nice fire at night to roast some marshmellows is always fun too!

I also would like to take a trip to the Kansas City area soon! I too love that city and would prefer to go in the summer so we could go to Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun. But we will see! I like going to Royals games too down there!!

Well, there is a bit of a list of things that I would like to start doing. The way I look at is is I'm young, there is no better time then now to do all of this stuff, so why not do it??

No comments:

Post a Comment