Sunday, June 8, 2014

Nervous Wreck My Struggle With PCOS

Of course I'm a nervous wreck. I'm always a nervous wreck! 

I am nervous we aren't pregnant, I am nervous we are pregnant. I am nervous about being nervous! It's all just too much! 

I got my LH surge last Tuesday. I should start my period this Wednesday. Today I woke up with some brownish-red discharge. I thought for sure I was starting my period early. But then the rest of the day nothing until later this evening. 

I started freaking out but them started reading up on it and heard it could be implantation bleeding. So of course we ran out and bout pregnancy tests. I am going to take one tomorrow morning! I am sure it is too early but I will continue to take one every day until I know either way!! 

I'm just so nervous! (And excited!!!!)

1 comment: