Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pretty Perfect

So, taking a break from studying I go to a friends wall on Facebook and I see that she has taken a quiz to see what Era she was supposed to be in. I have always said I belong in the 60's so I thought I would take it! After I took it, I saw a survey called, "Which Movie are You?". Well why not take it right!  It told me I was like Harry Potter, which whatever, but this is also what it told me:


     On the outside, people may see you as self-assured, confident and perhaps a little arrogant. However, if they manage to get past your tough exterior, they'll find that you are passionate and loyal. You have a strong personality that makes you driven to achieve the things you want. People admire your strength to survive and cope during tough times.


Pretty perfect huh? My whole life I have put on this strong person imagine on the outside, almost a bitch appearance. But when you get to know me, I'm really not what I set out to be. I don't know why I try and perceive myself that way. I guess if I put on a tough girl imagine people wont hurt me as bad. Yeah right! :)  


Lately I have really figured out that I am defiantly driven more these days. When things used to get tough, I would walk away. I dont do that anymore. And I am learning more and more each day how strong of a person I really am. I have had a lot of tough cards dealt to me lately, and you know what, I'm still standing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment