Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Fever

I dont know what is wrong with me!!!!! Last weekend I got to play with a 6 month old and an 8 month old all day on Saturday, then this weekend I was sent pictures of probably the cutest 18 month old ever. I see babies everywhere and I just want to hold them all and play with them all.  Obvioulsy sometime in the future I want to have kids. Certaintley not now, but I just keep seeing all of these babies and wanting to play with them and hold them and snuggle them. Weird

My Uncle and my cousin will both be having babies in March and I CANT wait! I am planning my cousin's baby shower and I am like overly excited about it. I just cant wait. This is so weird.

So anyways, I am having baby fever bad. I guess I just need to babysit maybe, and I'll feel better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment