Saturday, September 25, 2010

Farrell's Extreme BodyShaping First Evaluation

Ok, so I know I said I wasnt going to start blogging until the 28th, but I have decided that public embarrasment is probably the best way for me to lose the most weight! So, I am going to blog my process.

Today, I started my 10 week challenge. I went into this not being in shape, scared for my life and knowing that I need to make some major changes in my life if I want to continue to live my life and be a healthy person. It is going to be the hardest thing I have ever done, but I am ready!!

Here are my beginning marks--please be kind :)

Body Part Measurements
Chest 36.5 inches
Waist 39.5 inches
Thighs 25.5 inches
Hips 45.5 inches
Arms 11.5 inches

Body weight 168 lbs
Body Fat      33.8%

Four Minute Step Test
heart beats per minute
resting  74
active  138

Push ups  7
Sit ups  19
Sit and reach 19.5 inches
Mile Run  13:46 minutes


I have a lot of things to work on and to get better, but I know with hard work and determination I can do it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Amanda! Wish I had this much determination, I only TALK about changing my lifestyle an never actually do it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete