Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sharing life's adventures

Most of the people in my life know that I like to share information. I have no qualms about sharing details of my life. I will update my Facebook status about almost anything. I will write blogs about my post personal feelings. That is just me. I am an open book. Nathan on the other hand, well, lets just say he is quite a bit different. He is much more private, hardly ever updates his status, likes the blog idea, but would probably prefer if his feelings were left out! :)  

To get to the point, I tell the people I work with everything that happens. You see, I live quite the adventurous life. Really, not joking at all. They laugh at me, (with me), give me advice and anything else that a girl would need. These people have become like family to me and I couldnt imagine them not knowing about my life. (Insert Nathan getting a promotion here.) He is now the Manager over the department that I work in. Meaning all of these people, my family, he is there boss. Usually my stories have something to do about him. Or, make people question why he ever decided to marry someone as ditzy as me! 

So, Friday morning when I was late to work because I backed into the garage door and it wouldnt open, was just another one of those moments when Nathan wishes I would just tell people I "had car problems!"

No comments:

Post a Comment