Friday, December 16, 2011

Red Light, Finally!

Wowza! Life has been BUSY! The company that we work for did a reorganization and Nathan came out ahead! He got promoted to a Manager position of the department that I work in. Yes, for a while, he is my boss!! I am getting moved to a different department, we are just trying to find the right fit for me! It is great that we work for a company that cares so much about both of us. With this, Nathan has been working longer hours trying to get used to the new department and everything that is going on. It has been quite the adjustment.

We got our engagement pictures taken and that was a great experience! We had so much fun and even when times are tough or stressed it reminds me of how much we truly love each other. My Grandpa got me a sign a few years ago at a flea market that says "Happiness is a journey, not a destination". I really beleive that is true and I am reminded of that daily with the every day ups and downs of life.

We have also been working on our 5 yr and 10 yr plans, which is fun, scary, weird, exciting, all rolled into one. Its so crazy to me that a year ago if you would have asked me if I would be in this place today, I would laugh at you. Yet here I am. I could not imagine being anywhere else.

I was also very proud of us because with all that is going on, I got our Christmas card/Save The Dates sent out.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

The soon-to-be Joneses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment